Thursday, July 24, 2014

Compañero Nuevo

Buenos tardes,
                    so I was happy to hear from mom, that my letters are okay, but I will still try to keep improveing them.
                    I hope you are all enjoying the weather down there because, yes it is starting to get very cold in this part of the world. It was a good week, my companion is the best, he is the first ¨normal¨companion that I have had up to this point in my mission, and he may never stop to make me laugh. It feels good to laugh with my companion, it´s something that I have really missed. He is a hard worker and we have seen a lot of success in just the first week that we have been together. We are working very hard to help Katy and Jorge get ready for baptism. They are starting to get a really firm testimony of the church, and they have been come to church every week. This week they ended up coming to church a little late, and we were into sacrament meeting, when there was a big ¨boom¨outside the door of the chapel, and everyone including the current speaker stopped and looked at h¡where the boom had come from, and when we all heard a little girl start to cry and a little boy yell it wasn´t me, we knew that Katy and Jorge had arrived. However little Margarita who hit her head on the door was just fine, and we all hod a good time at church.
 My Companion is from a place called Cajamarka, which is near Cuzco, and is about 15 hours in buss. So he is not super close, but the funny thing is where he is from there are al ot of white people, so we usually say that we are from the same place, He is my 3rd companion from Peru, but I think he might be my favorite. I love you all and Wish you all well. Love Elder Roos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment