Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tres Semanas

8/18/14
Hello again my friends and family.

                                       Si we are on the last week of this transfer, and I most likely will end up being changed to another area this coming week, because I have four Transfers here. This week I was thinking about how much I love this area, and how many miracles I have seen in the last six months here. Yeasterday I has happy to see Brither Renauld in the Branch Council as second counselor of the Elders Quorum. I remember the second time that we met this funny little man, he was so drunk that when we showed up the next day he didn´t remember that we had passed by the day before, but now his life has completely changed. 
                                         Brother Jorge is very excited to receive the preisthood this coming week, and we are working with alot of really good families and I have eaten alot of really good food this week. Something Cool that happened is yesterday, in branch council, I was sitting next to the frist counselor of the EQ and it turns out that the contact that we found about two weeks ago (brother Fredy= is his uncle and he has been wanted him to find the curch for along time, and he had no ideah that we where teaching him. Well life is going well down here I hope all of you are happy and healthy. Love Elder Roos.















08/11/14

Hello everyone,
                     Well we are on week five here in this transfer, and well things are going well. We are finding some amazing people. including the other night when we had nothing more to do we were walking back to the house and I turned to my companion and said wait, we still have time to save one more soul! and then He pointed the the first house with the lights on, and we knowed on the door, and made up an excuse that we were looking for some one else (not the aproche we usally use, but afective) and he looked at us and said ¨you are Elder...?¨ I said I am Elder Roos, and Have you talked to the missionaries before? Well he had, he took the lessions about four years befor, and he acepted the invitation to be baptised and well we are teaching him. 
                    The weather is starting to get to the poit where it will start to get warmer, but it´s still cold. We helped the New Missionary Couple Elder and Sister Tharp, we went shopping for couches...and we went to every strore in Imperial...which is alot, but finally we found what they were looking for. The Tharps are really cool, the have some if the most powerful testimonies I have ever seen, and they glow...and they like to feed us, so we are pritty good friends. Love you all hope you are all doing well  stay on the sunny side. Love Elder Roos. 

8/04/14
Kay and Jogre were finaly baptised!!
This wee was crazy, and the day of the baptism was the craziest, and we had to fill the Baptisaml Font with buckets of water from a local macanic shop. I am out of time but I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment